write your life the book
read a free excerpt
Because I'm the cool kind of writer, who just LOVES giving you free stuff (what do you think? Am I trying too hard?), I've included the full introduction AND chapter one of Write Your Life in my free Write Your Life Guide.
All you have to do is... yep, you've guessed it. Sign up to my mailing list.
It's just a couple of clicks for a whole boatload of content (depending on the size of the boat), so go on, give it a go!
a few more details
Do you want to change your life? Change your path? Change your story? What if I told you that, at any time and for any reason, you could sit down and completely rewrite your story? Would you do it? We are the authors of our own lives, but many of us never even pick up the pen.
Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. Life is what you make it. Life is what you write it to be. And you can write whatever you want. Let me show you how.
The Write Your Life Method gives you the tools and techniques you need to identify your ambitions, plan your goals, and – ultimately – achieve them, all while having fun and getting creative.
With Write Your Life, you’ll be writing yourself into an epic tale of highs, lows, and amazing triumphs – a fictional story that, through doing the exercises in these pages, you get to turn into fact.
With this book, you can Write Your Life – and you can start right now.
Have you ever wished your life was a novel, and that you were the brilliantly brave protagonist of the book, overcoming your inner demons and fighting the good fight in order to live the life you’ve always dreamed of? Well, I’m here to tell you it is possible.
After all, what is life if not a blank book waiting for us to fill each page with our own wonderful, thrilling, magical story?
The sad thing is, many of us forget that; we just let life happen to us instead of going out and making things happen. So what’s stopping us? Money, sure. Circumstances, maybe. Lack of time, certainly. But when we really get down to it, the main thing stopping us is ourselves: our mindset, our attitude, our open-mindedness (or lack thereof), and most importantly, our fear.
Fear of going outside our comfort zone, fear of what people might think – and fear of what will happen if we actually succeed and achieve all of our wildest dreams.
So we self-sabotage. We tell ourselves there’s nothing we can do. We allow our pasts to dictate our future. We let the novel of our life write itself, no matter how mundane, stressful, or depressing that book may turn out to be.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way! Whether you’re a writer or nonwriter, you can complete the specially designed exercises in this book to help you come to terms with your past, learn how to really live in the present, and – most importantly – take the steps you need to get yourself on the right path... a path that will take you right to your dream life.
You are the author of your own life, so pick up that pen and get writing!
In this book you’ll learn how to:
• Make minor and major life decisions.
• Come to terms with certain things in your past and get closure on events, people, and anything else you’ve been holding onto, whether you knew you were holding onto them or not.
• See how the things you’ve done in the past (or the things that have happened to you) have shaped you into the awesome person you are today, and be grateful for them.
• Identify the ‘ambitions’ you have for your dream life, and whittle them down to your Top Three Dreams that you can start taking action on today.
• Come up with a clear, precise Ultimate Dream Blueprint to help you achieve your goals and attain your dream life.
• End up with your very own Write Your Life Story, a fictionalised account of you and your journey that will encourage you on your path to achieving your dreams.
• If you wish, turn your finished Write Your Life Story into a physical paperback and flick through it whenever you need to remind yourself how amazing you are for completing this book, or whenever you need to review your Ultimate Dream Blueprint.
• Design your dream life – and then go and live it!
As well as writing your own life, by buying a copy of Write Your Life you'll also be giving children all over the world a head start in life through reading, with 10% of all book profits going straight to Dolly Parton's Imagination Library!
write your life review
"A Great Writer's Guide for Creative Dreamers! Disclosure: I received a free digital copy of this book for my honest review. However, I hadn't even read ten pages and I was laughing and feeling uplifted by the Author's relatable tone and encouraging words. So I purchased my own paperback copy because I'm really enjoying this wonderful and helpful book. (And because I love the feel of a good book to hold while sipping a delicious frothy chocolate coffee smoothie). For anyone who loves writing, needs inspiration, structure, or simply feels the need to express yourself through words, Jessica Grace's book will inspire you to choose to make time to begin creating and, most importantly, Living Your Story. And you will feel more empowered and amazed about Your Story as you start living your Dreams, step by practical step. This book is truly a lovely guide for both seasoned and beginner writers to have on your own personal magical writing journey. All the while feeling supported by a true friend and mentor who wishes for your Success and Happiness!"
— Jaci M